( Hover to zoom)
Adhesive tapes can be complicated, with thousands of variants available – but Fantastak can help you to understand and obtain exactly what you need.
We stock a range of double sided adhesive tapes in a variety of forms
- Flush-edge tapes
- Finger-lift tapes
- ATG tapes for either manual or machine application (please note that the ATG tape can be applied using our Superdot Roller.
Top-selling double sided tapes
- Flush-edge tissue tapes are available in a very high-tak rubber-based adhesive tape, in 6mm, 9mm, 12mm and 19mm widths (from stock). This grade of tak will work with most surfaces.
- Finger-lift tissue tapes are available in a very high-tak rubber-based adhesive tape, in 6/12, 9/15, 12/18 and 18/24 (from stock). This grade of tak will work with most surfaces.
- Other types of tapes available on request.
ATG tapes (for use in the ATG/SDR gun)
- Acrylic-based adhesive in 6mmx25m
- Rubber or acrylic-based adhesives in 12mmx50m
- High-performance acrylic-solvent-based in 12mmx33m (for laminated surfaces).
We can obtain the double sided tape you need – flush-edge, finger-lift, ATG, high-tak and tissue, with rubber-based, acrylic-based or solvent-based adhesive, minimum orders quantities apply.