Fantastak SuperDot glue dots 10000 dot roll offer super value for those longer run jobs.
The box features its own clever built in stand. To use simply release the perforated cut out from each side of the box, fold upwards and tuck back in, to create the double-sided stand.
Download Spec Sheet
Fantastak SuperDot glue dots are used by various industries – such as print finishers, contract packers, direct mail companies, packaging businesses and product assembly firms.
They can be used for attaching items such as CDs and free samples to magazines, packaging and other promotional literature. And since SuperDot’s bond is instant, productivity goes up while the cost of labour comes down – and there’s no need for expensive hot-melt glue machinery.
- A faster, cleaner, cost-effective alternative to hot-melt adhesives, glue guns or slow-drying glues
- No expensive equipment required
- No more burns, fumes or mess
- Instant application and bonding means no need to wait for warm-up or setting
- Little or no staining after removal (unlike other glue dots)
- Doesn’t ruin what’s underneath – like expensive adverts in magazines
- Unique backing has a specially coated release system, which means first-time removal, every time