SuperDots Glue Dots
Fantastak SuperDot glue dots are a great way to stick items together – or to hold things in place in packaging, for example. Colourless, quick and easy to use, they dispense a standard dot of glue without getting your fingers messy. A little glue dot with a lot of power!
Download Spec Sheet
- 6 standard grades of glue dots: easy tak, easy-mid tak, mid tak, ultra tak, vertical-hold and removable vertical-hold
- Bespoke grades available, from fully peelable glue dots to high-shear permanent glue dots
- Rolls of 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 up to 10,000 glue dots (or we can make rolls to meet your needs)
- Glue dot sizes from 2mm–16mm diameter
- Also available in a range colours
- For ways to dispense glue dots, see the SuperDot Roller
Europe’s market-leading glue dots, SuperDots conform to FDA food approval 175.105 (suitable for indirect food contact, subject to limitations). They comply with Reach Regulation 1907/2006, and are manufactured to ISO standards.
Fantastak SuperDot glue dots are used by various industries – such as print finishers, contract packers, direct mail companies, packaging businesses and product assembly firms.
As glue dots, they can be used for attaching items such as CDs and free samples to magazines, packaging and other promotional literature. And since SuperDot’s bond is instant, productivity goes up while the cost of labour comes down – and there’s no need for expensive hot-melt glue machinery.
- Glue dots are a faster, cleaner, cost-effective alternative to hot-melt adhesives, glue guns or slow-drying glues
- No expensive equipment required to apply glue dots
- No more burns, fumes or mess
- Instant application of glue dots and bonding means no need to wait for warm-up or setting
- Little or no staining after removal (unlike other glue dots) which means it doesn’t ruin or mark the print – such as expensive adverts in magazines
- Shorter length rolls of 1,000 or 2,000 glue dots (available from stock) can be supplied for outworkers
- Unique backing has a specially coated release system, which means first-time removal of glue dots, every time